What's new

PipsMaker

Hi Fellow traders,

Join me here for 1-2 Free daily Signals.
Make sure you manage your risk properly. If you are a Newbie in Forex, I suggest you go learn about trading first before taking any of my signals. And if you're grounded in Forex, then I suggest not to be greedy, use proper Money Management and apply decent Risk management.

There will be winning days, there will be loosing days. But I do assure profit overall in our trading performance.

I will not promise you 100% in a week or 50% in 2 days. But decent profit is assured. Signals and Signals Result will be posted.

Not all questions here will be attended to, as I understand people don't usually value free things. If you enjoy my service and want more, you can request for a private chat.

Foul words will not be entertained here. Coordinate yourself and let's get some pips.

GoodLuck!

SELL EURAUD @1.5502

TP 1: 1.54620
TP2: 1.54300
TP3: 1.54040
⛔️SL Above: 1.55520

Manage your risk Properly

BUY NZDJPY @ 85.490

TP 1: 85.790
TP2: 86.030
TP3: 86.220
⛔️SL Below: 85.090

SELL EURAUD @1.5502

TP 1: 1.54620
TP2: 1.54300
TP3: 1.54040
⛔️SL Above: 1.55520

EURAUD TP2 Hit
72 Pips Done ✅✅

Book Profit or wait for next target. Secure your profit though!

Remember to always take profit like a "thief"

BUY AUDUSD @ 0.64750

TP 1: 0.65050
TP2: 0.65350
TP3: 0.65650
⛔️SL Below: 0.64350

Hi Fellow traders,

Join me here for 1-2 Free daily Signals.
Make sure you manage your risk properly. If you are a Newbie in Forex, I suggest you go learn about trading first before taking any of my signals. And if you're grounded in Forex, then I suggest not to be greedy, use proper Money Management and apply decent Risk management.

There will be winning days, there will be loosing days. But I do assure profit overall in our trading performance.

I will not promise you 100% in a week or 50% in 2 days. But decent profit is assured. Signals and Signals Result will be posted.

Not all questions here will be attended to, as I understand people don't usually value free things. If you enjoy my service and want more, you can request for a private chat.

Foul words will not be entertained here. Coordinate yourself and let's get some pips.

GoodLuck!
Please send me where should I subscribe to your signals?

EURCAD today we see that the price is in a bullish / rising trend, therefore please follow the trend by opening a buy position, please open a buy when the price breaks the resistance point at 1.4511 with potential target as high as 50 pips above

GBPUSD today we see that the price is in a bullish / rising trend, therefore please follow the trend by opening a buy position, please open a buy when the price breaks the resistance point at 1.2131 with potential target as high as 50 pips above

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.