What's new

Fundamentals analysis

If you want to create a balance in your trading strategy/plan, I’d suggest you look up some helpful videos on YTB that could further explain the nitty gritty of fundamental analysis and how to create a confluence to support an existing setup you may have or intend to implement.

Guys help,I'm good with technical analysis but fails in fundamentals.any recommendations?
Read about which major economic releases exist (inflation reports, employment reports, factory and services sector activity reports, consumption reports, like retail sales, consumer confidence, etc.) central bank meetings, government changes in fiscal policy, etc. their interplay and how they impact asset prices. Your strategy can either center around trading these reports (making forecast and betting on it) or waiting for market overreaction to some data and trade in contrarian fashion, betting that the market will pare down moves caused by the economic news.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.