What's new

Best way to make 10 to 20 % monthly profit steady with low risk of loss

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes
According to your experience, What is the best way or strategy to make 10 to 20% monthly profit? with low risk
Thanks for sharing

According to your experience, What is the best way or strategy to make 10 to 20% monthly profit? with low risk
Thanks for sharing

Any strategy found on the internet will work as long as you take trades when prices bounce off major levels....

There is no perfect strategy that will give such guarantees

In case you have not read, I did not give any guarantee....attached a trade that i personally took on friday showing price reversing for a major level (using a strategy I shared here for free)

The first image shows the major level price bounced off....and the second image shows the exact spot I took the trade (white vertical line) In addition to this statement, i have always shared images of live trades (not trades in hindsight :LOL:)that I presently am in, here in this great forum.

Attachments

• GN1.png
    GN1.png
    392.1 KB · Views: 25
  • trade gn.png
    trade gn.png
    328.9 KB · Views: 23
For me, i am in forex since 2012, i lost a lot, some times i earn, but most of the time i finish my year with a loss
i have followed a post here in this amazing forum, talking about the best forex account management companies, and most of the comments recommended a company called frxcanal
I joined them with 5k at the start, they did good work for 3 month, average they made 25% per month, then i increased it to 50k now
i am happy with the return they make, i have more than 9 months now with them, they are good, as an average, 25% per month not the huge return, but it is constant and i am happy with that position with no loss and 25% per month

For me, i am in forex since 2012, i lost a lot, some times i earn, but most of the time i finish my year with a loss
i have followed a post here in this amazing forum, talking about the best forex account management companies, and most of the comments recommended a company called frxcanal
I joined them with 5k at the start, they did good work for 3 month, average they made 25% per month, then i increased it to 50k now
i am happy with the return they make, i have more than 9 months now with them, they are good, as an average, 25% per month not the huge return, but it is constant and i am happy with that position with no loss and 25% per month
25% pm and 300% per year is huge return.

There is no perfect strategy that will give such guarantees

Here is another live trade on eu cad showingh price bouncing off a maj0r level (second chart with major levels marked over the weekend)...IMHO, its best to learn hw to trade.

Attachments

• eu cad.png
    eu cad.png
    367 KB · Views: 11
  • EUCAD.png
    EUCAD.png
    368.9 KB · Views: 11
Yes 25 per month is huge, but all clients in Frxcanal confirm that it is the returns they gain , plus frxcanal take 50 % of the profit made, so actually the investor get average 10 to 15 % per month
Till now they are the most honest , plus they are a company not individual

In case you have not read, I did not give any guarantee....attached a trade that i personally took on friday showing price reversing for a major level (using a strategy I shared here for free)

The first image shows the major level price bounced off....and the second image shows the exact spot I took the trade (white vertical line) In addition to this statement, i have always shared images of live trades (not trades in hindsight :LOL:)that I presently am in, here in this great forum.
What ts this indicator name are you have link download

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.