What's new

Best Forex broker for Demo Account

Hello,

I am looking for the best forex broker to open several demo accounts. For example, HotForex only allows 3 demo accounts, while ICMarkets allows 20 demo accounts. I am looking to have 30+ demo accounts. My main requirement for demo accounts is to have swap-free and zero commission options.

Please recommend the forex broker that is the best option for having multiple demo accounts that simulate real market conditions without or with minimal chart manipulation.

Hello,

I am looking for the best forex broker to open several demo accounts. For example, HotForex only allows 3 demo accounts, while ICMarkets allows 20 demo accounts. I am looking to have 30+ demo accounts. My main requirement for demo accounts is to have swap-free and zero commission options.

Please recommend the forex broker that is the best option for having multiple demo accounts that simulate real market conditions without or with minimal chart manipulation.
I understand..you can use this web site(Forex propfirms) to findout best forex broker...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.