What's new

What is the Best timeframe in trading

Jameson wc

What can you say is the best timeframe? Price sometimes is buying on the 1h and selling on the 4h . Which one are we to follow ?

And Daily timeframe is ranging

For successful trading, you need to combine timeframes, that is, when making a trading decision, you need to look primarily at higher timeframes, which show the direction of the trend, and more accurate market entries with a minimum stop loss should be looked for on lower timeframes.

Each trader should choose the TF in which he feels most comfortable. For some it will be the Daily and for others the M5 or M1. For me is H1.

Each trader should choose the TF in which he feels most comfortable. For some it will be the Daily and for others the M5 or M1. For me is H1.
I agree, finding a comfortable timeframe is key! While H1 offers a good balance of detail and manageability, some strategies might require different timeframes. Do you find yourself using additional tools, like higher timeframe analysis, in conjunction with your H1 chart to inform your trades?

What can you say is the best timeframe? Price sometimes is buying on the 1h and selling on the 4h . Which one are we to follow ?

And Daily timeframe is ranging
This will depend on the type of trader you are. Are you an intraday or swing trader?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.