What's new

What’s currently the best ea?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Hi who has the best ea currenry or heard ofit?

Thanks
Number 1 undisputed. LUX
2 WAKA WAKA
The rest debatable. Flex, Truck, Robotron, Happy gold. ETC
A ton of good ones out there, the best ones are those that consistently stay profitable

Hmm, I am not a fan of using EA's. The risk with them is that they have free reigh, and if trades do go against you, they can wipe your account.

Hi who has the best ea currenry or heard ofit?

Thanks
I think I do. Its the best I have ever seen and i have seen and tested hundreds. Not even any is close to winning it. Not even Waka Waka, FXStabilizer or whatever EA.
Sounds ridiculous, i know. The truth is even more ridiculous. Sadly something happened. But i kept records of it previously. When I have time, I will ty fix it. Until then,
it will be dormant.
Nobody, I've tried dozens of EA, nothing work in long term
You havent tried enough of them yet. I have tested many and I can say I know very little . I own a lot of them. I have roughly tried them on demo's and ran tests. But if i wanna know the actual abilities, it will take a long time. A week on a demo is not being air and doing it justice. Depends on many factors, like whether the market conditions were favorable to it. Those that i judged mediocre in the past, I will revisit them when i have time.

Attachments

• Teaser.PNG
    Teaser.PNG
    37 KB · Views: 3

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.