What's new

Weekly trading signal and pattern

shandybagusj

Weekly trading signals and pattern, updated every sunday night for the coming week.

USD/JPY

well, the high last monday was at 108.58. only to break then down to about 107.25 at friday afternoon, 2 pips away form my given entry point. I did take the trade at this .58 level, and i hope that you did, too. I took profit of the main part before the weekend (at 107.30) and keep the rest opened with my stop loss now at 118.10 (pivot point)

EUR/JPY

similar story here, we missed the 168.40 entry level, but reached our aggressive 167.70 entry level. If you took this trade and sold about 166.80 (like i did) you made at least 85 pips before the weekend.

GBP/JPY

Gbp/jpy reached after amazing british retail sales on thursday 213.35, shy 15 pips away from my entry. anyway, thats forex. a non trade here

In the moment this market is boring rangebound, now alrwady for quite some time. There will be soon a breakout, and the breakout probably will be rather explosive. I still prefer the carry trades to correct soon, but the extreme oversold conditions like last week with all daily cci way above 100/200 and daily trendlines in reach are now gone. so we have to wait now for good new entries. Only entry for now: 158.70 sell

I will update from today on also gap trades every sunday, a decent forex strategy

all 4 pairs which had a significant gap (at least 15 pips) filled the gap in 2 hours time
EUR/USD friday close 1,5609 sunday open 1.5622
USD/CHF 1,0358 1,0344
EUR/JPY 167,52 167,38

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.