What's new

Profitable EA Trade Ringer V4.01 Latest

3.10 star(s) 37 Votes
By the way, I found some recommended TraideRinge settings. But please remeber to test before doing anything crazy ;)

Attachments

• Traide Ringer Settings Chart(1).jpg
    Traide Ringer Settings Chart(1).jpg
    284.1 KB · Views: 8
5th Week - Gold going good. Aggressiv settings didn't close this week. Let's see what will happen this coming week.

Anybody else testing TraideRinger 4.02 ???

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-02 134406.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-02 134406.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 1
V4.02 still running 7th week in Gold "weekly goal reached" on Tuesday early morning and again 7% profit!
And again. All accounts won! Some accounts were deleted by my broker. And I started one LIVE account!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-06-13 200812.png
    Screenshot 2024-06-13 200812.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 4
Been testing this EA for 12 weeks. Result: Busted 8 of 10 demos. Mainly Forex Pairs using 3/4/6 pairs. News protection not working that was the main reason for busting the demo accounts. Still checking some setting on Gold. But the news protection is a problem! Especially during huge news like CPI/FOMC/Non-Farm!!!

Been testing this EA for 12 weeks. Result: Busted 8 of 10 demos. Mainly Forex Pairs using 3/4/6 pairs. News protection not working that was the main reason for busting the demo accounts. Still checking some setting on Gold. But the news protection is a problem! Especially during huge news like CPI/FOMC/Non-Farm!!!
I think the news filter should work on the latest versions like 5.03? Have you still got a live account?

I think the news filter should work on the latest versions like 5.03? Have you still got a live account?
Still have two demos running and working. One of them got busted on the monday crash last week! %.03 that was posted doenst work. One Live account is running on 4.02 too.

Hi glian thanks for sharing this EA. I hope if some one here can share some settings to test it. I will test it any way :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.