What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 175 Votes
Hi,
Im using Life Changer EA. so far EA has given some + profit. Even though, I've a question, have set TP 30 pips, and for any reason which dont know always trade is closed before reaching TP, even when the trade went 50pips+ the trade is closed out. DOnt know what the reason is, the problem is that no matter TP I set 30 /50 / 80 pips always close around 25pips. Any suggestion ? Thanks

I have tried this Gold EA it works fine as long as it doesn't go counter-trending. it opens multiple trades trying to recover DD. Insufficient balance the EA blows up your account

HI everyone, I'm new here, new to trading and all. Have Been playing around with EAs. Got my hands on Life Changer and it lead me here. Please feel free to share and drop a line here.
I have a whole bunch of EAs, from sites. If any needs say the word. Ciao

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
I have been waiting to gain true access for a long time. This site has more than just EAs to offer. I'm attracted to the libraries as i show some interesting things.
So can you help expedite the process. I dont want the EA. Its pretty decent, Its running on my live account currently. Its actually better than Arthur despite there basically the same, I like the convenience of ONE EA able to trade cross symbols. Though i have never ever seen it trade all. I dun think it has even opened multiple positions at a time. So its a decent EA, about 7/10. has mostly good days. I have 4 different settings for it from 8 to 28 pairs, Its not aggressive and does better on the 30mins and higher. I use it on a M15
Disclaimer: It will not and never will change anyone's life. Not even close. Its more like a boring, unexcitable, 9to5 working class type and that thinks the ideal of a fun day is weeding the garden. Adios
PS: There are many other EAs in here that are better than it

Attachments

• Teaser  II.PNG
    Teaser II.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi,
Im using Life Changer EA. so far EA has given some + profit. Even though, I've a question, have set TP 30 pips, and for any reason which dont know always trade is closed before reaching TP, even when the trade went 50pips+ the trade is closed out. DOnt know what the reason is, the problem is that no matter TP I set 30 /50 / 80 pips always close around 25pips. Any suggestion ? Thanks
That issue you have is known as digits. If you dont know about it, I suggest you understand it before going live. It has cost me much pain. SO my suggestion is to have your set files saved under
4 and 5 digits. 20 in the settings of your EA can be 2.00 or it also can be 0.020.

I have been waiting to gain true access for a long time. This site has more than just EAs to offer. I'm attracted to the libraries as i show some interesting things.
So can you help expedite the process. I dont want the EA. Its pretty decent, Its running on my live account currently. Its actually better than Arthur despite there basically the same, I like the convenience of ONE EA able to trade cross symbols. Though i have never ever seen it trade all. I dun think it has even opened multiple positions at a time. So its a decent EA, about 7/10. has mostly good days. I have 4 different settings for it from 8 to 28 pairs, Its not aggressive and does better on the 30mins and higher. I use it on a M15
Disclaimer: It will not and never will change anyone's life. Not even close. Its more like a boring, unexcitable, 9to5 working class type and that thinks the ideal of a fun day is weeding the garden. Adios
PS: There are many other EAs in here that are better than it
Do you have any suggestions for better EA's? any good ones that have hard SL and maybe with a trailing SL too? thanks in advance

Do you have any suggestions for better EA's? any good ones that have hard SL and maybe with a trailing SL too? thanks in advance
There are a ton, a mega ton that are better than Life Changer. And almost every one has Stop Loss, or some form of stop, depending on the strategy the EA uses. So far, I have encountered only a couple that recommends not to use the stop loss. I tried both ways and the developer was right to not use. However, unless you have a huge bankroll, you should always have a stop of some kind.
The best ones are those with a trailing step. I prefer trailing stops to hard stops. It locks in some profits if price reverses. There is also equity stops, etc. So as for picking a EA, it depends on what you consider good. Is more profits good? or less losses good? There is no More profits and no losses kind of EA. Oh yes there is but it died. My suggestion is to go and look at the MQL site. And see what's available> There are a lot of good EAs that are free. Or if you wanna buy a cheap and good one, perhaps Dark Titan. Or try the rest on the Dark series. Dark Venus, Dark Mimas, etc. Play and explore and then you will roughly know the type you wanna find. AND use it on a DEMO first.
These EAs left an impression on me. Hundred Egg, Jaga Lilin, US30 Wall Street, Angry/Mean Panda. Neon Trader/Shadow. Let me know if you find any interesting ones

R.I.P.

Attachments

• PerfectionGloryDays (2024_08_30 07_05_00 UTC).PNG
    PerfectionGloryDays (2024_08_30 07_05_00 UTC).PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
I dont think i have seen it open more than 20 pairs. It's a decent EA. The convenient cross pair trading is probably the feature i like the most.
Attached are some set files I used prior. DISCLAIMER, I wont be held responsible if you use it on live and lose. Its missing a note pad.

Attachments

• Life changer.rar
    1.7 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.