What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 175 Votes
hi how is it possible to get a copy of this?
thanks
Just go to the first post of this thread and you would definitely see the EA files shared by the owner of this thread. Simply click to download it and use at your own risk. If you can't download it, that means you are a brand new and unsubscribed member of this website. If so, then you will need to patiently post at least 10 comments (if I'm not mistaken) in this website in order to become eligible to start downloading your first EA, or you can simply choose to subscribe to VIP membership by paying a fee which will qualify you to download as many EA as you like to in this website and also you would be able to post anything you like such as to promote marketing info with website links without any limitation. Without subscribing to VIP membership, you are limited to only able to download some EA and posting comments but you are not allowed to provide any link to any website including myfxbook to show trading results or any info that you would like to share with others through any website link, and you are also not allow to be in contact with any other member of this website through email or any way you wish to. What can I say, welcome to the land of money. No money no talk. Pay to get your VIP membership or else, there is not much you could do in this forum. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I've had my version on a real account since April 2020 and all good, returns circa 6% PM using the .set file i provided. DD can get to 20%-25% but comes out the other side.

I've seen/used a few EA's and this one is the consistent one for me.

Attached it again if anyone wants it - it has a guide to install too, so just do that, then load the set file

Attachments

• Life_Changer_EA.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
I've had my version on a real account since April 2020 and all good, returns circa 6% PM using the .set file i provided. DD can get to 20%-25% but comes out the other side.

Attached it again if anyone wants it - it has a guide to install too, so just do that, then load the set file
Thanks very much for sharing. Correct me if I'm wrong, in order for your set files of capable to earn a 6% monthly profit, the lot size for a $1000 account should be set to 0.01 lot and the lot size for a $10000 account should be set to 0.1, correct?

thsnk you for sharing

Thanks very much for sharing. Correct me if I'm wrong, in order for your set files of capable to earn a 6% monthly profit, the lot size for a $1000 account should be set to 0.01 lot and the lot size for a $10000 account should be set to 0.1, correct?

Hello,

Indeed, for £1000 you would use 0.01, £2000 0.02 etc etc

It does tell you this in the guide that is with the package :giggle:

Dear all, for your info, please find the two attached screenshots of the result produced by this EA (after testing for almost two months plus) with the following settings used:

Deposit: $10000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD (actually it does not matter what currency pair you attach on the MT4 chart, just make sure that you attach only ONE currency pair on the MT4 chart, then the EA will trade with multicurrency pairs according to the currency pairs that are listed in the parameter settings.)
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 20
Stoploss: 0
Trailing Stop: 9.0
Max Trade each side: 50
Max Pair Trade: 2
Currency added in the parameter settings: GBPCHF, EURCAD, AUDNZD.

The rest of the settings remained as default.

Things to take note:
1. Account Leverage Size
Please try to use a large leverage for your better safety. As some of you would notice from one of my screenshots, the maximum drawdown percentage of my $10000 account with such a large leverage of 1:1000 used is 34.20% which is considered to be risky (this happened because recently the USDJPY pair had suddenly turned extremely volatile and ended up with a total of 17 sell trades placed by the EA that had actually blew up one of my live account which is sad but true). Imagine if your account is using a much smaller leverage, I don't think you could survive when there is a huge or big trending movement happening with any of the currency pairs.

2. Lot size
Be very careful not to use the wrong lot size for your account. A lot size that is too big could easily get your account blown in no time.
You could use 0.1 lot for a $10000 account and 0.01 lot for a $1000 account. However, if your account balance is smaller than $1000, then you cannot use any kind of standard account or even ECN account. If so, you would need to use a CENT account (please check with your broker as not every broker has CENT account offered for their clients) in order to survive with this EA. e.g., if you only have $100 and now if you use a CENT account, it would then turn your $100 into a 10000 cents account. By doing so, you can then use 0.1 lot to trade for your 10000 cent account.

Okay that's all from my sharing. Hope that helps. Wishing you all the very best in your testing and trading. Whatever you do, try to be safe and stay safe as always. Take good care everyone and God bless:)

2022-03-25 Screenshot 1 (daily 0.43%,monthly13.70%, max DD34.20%).jpg2022-03-25 Screenshot 2.jpg

Thanks for sharing. I'll try this soon and hope it will work
You're welcome. Sure. Wish you all the best. Just make sure that you keep yourself safer by using a small lot size (do not get greedy by simply increase your lot size which could easily get your account blown up at any point) and try to use a large leverage for your account and only use demo accounts for now to test out how it works for you. Never use any live account until you are sure what you are doing. Take good care, keep safe and stay safe. God bless:)

Hi everyone,

Greetings to you all and hope all of you're doing fine and well.

Just to share my personal thoughts on this EA after testing out for quite a number of months:
1. I think this could possibly be considered as a kinda reliable EA in terms of seeing not much difference in performance and profits between using it with both the demo and live accounts. There aren't any big differences in my humble opinion as long as you keep to your strategy that works well for you.

2. Although this EA is not too bad in my personal view. However, please DO NOT expect any huge profits earned from using this EA within a shorter period. As soon as you start aiming for a much bigger profit by trying to make all kinds of funny changes within the parameter settings such as to increase the lot size (and/or multiplier value, etc.) drastically and so on, I think pretty soon you would also notice that the maximum drawdown percentage of your account would also be increased drastically too. In short, the bigger the profits, the bigger the risks. If you can't manage your risks well by trying to reduce it, you can be sure that all your profits would be goon pretty soon. If you really want bigger profits with this EA by trading safely over a longer period of time, I think the only way is to have a bigger account balance. Perhaps allow me to give you a simple example, a 10% monthly profit earned from a $100 account would only be $1. But if you have $1000 or more in your account balance, then your 10% monthly profit would definitely be an attractive one. I hope that helps in your better understanding of how you should treat this EA (or any other EA) with a more reasonably safer approach rather than expecting super high profits by unnecessary increasing your risks which might get your account blown up at any time.

3. Use a CENT account if your account balance is lower than $1000.
Otherwise, I don't think there's any good chance you could survive with this EA. You could even start using this EA even if you have only $10 but you need to use it with a CENT account which then turn your $10 into 1000 cents, and then you can use a lot size of 0.01 for your trading and you'll do just fine. That's just how effective it can be and safer when using a CENT account typically when you only have a small account balance like me and many others.

4. Last but not least, better choose a larger leverage for your trading account if you wish to be safer.
The smaller the leverage size you have, the more likely you would easily run out of leverage and margin when the market is moving strongly against you.

Okay I think that's all I could say about this EA for now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests and trading journey, take care everyone and God bless:)

Hi everyone,

Greetings to you all and hope all of you're doing fine and well.

Just to share my personal thoughts on this EA after testing out for quite a number of months:
1. I think this could possibly be considered as a kinda reliable EA in terms of seeing not much difference in performance and profits between using it with both the demo and live accounts. There aren't any big differences in my humble opinion as long as you keep to your strategy that works well for you.

2. Although this EA is not too bad in my personal view. However, please DO NOT expect any huge profits earned from using this EA within a shorter period. As soon as you start aiming for a much bigger profit by trying to make all kinds of funny changes within the parameter settings such as to increase the lot size (and/or multiplier value, etc.) drastically and so on, I think pretty soon you would also notice that the maximum drawdown percentage of your account would also be increased drastically too. In short, the bigger the profits, the bigger the risks. If you can't manage your risks well by trying to reduce it, you can be sure that all your profits would be goon pretty soon. If you really want bigger profits with this EA by trading safely over a longer period of time, I think the only way is to have a bigger account balance. Perhaps allow me to give you a simple example, a 10% monthly profit earned from a $100 account would only be $1. But if you have $1000 or more in your account balance, then your 10% monthly profit would definitely be an attractive one. I hope that helps in your better understanding of how you should treat this EA (or any other EA) with a more reasonably safer approach rather than expecting super high profits by unnecessary increasing your risks which might get your account blown up at any time.

3. Use a CENT account if your account balance is lower than $1000.
Otherwise, I don't think there's any good chance you could survive with this EA. You could even start using this EA even if you have only $10 but you need to use it with a CENT account which then turn your $10 into 1000 cents, and then you can use a lot size of 0.01 for your trading and you'll do just fine. That's just how effective it can be and safer when using a CENT account typically when you only have a small account balance like me and many others.

4. Last but not least, better choose a larger leverage for your trading account if you wish to be safer.
The smaller the leverage size you have, the more likely you would easily run out of leverage and margin when the market is moving strongly against you.

Okay I think that's all I could say about this EA for now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests and trading journey, take care everyone and God bless:)

Many thanks for reviewing and feeding back, out of interest, did your setup take the USDJPY trade recently? Mine did and it blew the account, wondering if yours acted differenty?

Many thanks for reviewing and feeding back, out of interest, did your setup take the USDJPY trade recently? Mine did and it blew the account, wondering if yours acted differenty?
Thanks for the question raised in your feedback. Yes, the EA did take USDJPY trades (a total of 17 USDJPY trades if I'm not mistaken!) and that's why I mentioned earlier that you would all noticed from the one of the screenshots that I shared was showing a whopping maximum drawdown of 34.20% with my demo account. So far it still hasn't blow up this demo account because of the smaller lot size of 0.1 that I set up and used with this $10000 account and futhermore, please be informed that I am also using a 1:1000 very large leverage which helped to prevent it from blowing up when the USDJPY market moved strongly against the account and the EA. Having said that however, sadly speaking that my live account didn't survive through this incident, the reason was simply because I was using a much larger lot size and that obviously was a terrible mistake that I've made. After all the testing that I've done with this EA, now it has come to my conclusion that by using 0.01 lot with $1000 account or 0.1 lot with $10000 account is perhaps the best way to keep the account in a more safer position. Yet still, if your account leverage is too small, say either 1:200 or anything smaller than that, I would think that the chances of blowing your account with this EA is great. In short, it just too dangerous and risky with a small leverage used. That is why I would always strongly encourage and recommend everyone to use a much larger leverage like 1:1000 or so (if possible) for your better safety. The problem is, not every broker offer large leverages. Most of them as far as I know only provide up to 1:500, with a few other do offer 1:1000 or larger depending on where your location is. Correct me if I'm wrong, I was told that traders from EU countries or so may not be allowed to use such a large leverage for their trading accounts. Therefore, for those of you who don't have large leverage used with your trading accounts, then I personally think perhaps this EA may not be that suitable or consider to be safe for your use, or perhaps you may even need to consider to reduce your lot size further or increase your account balance more in order to keep you safer. e.g. 0.01 lot used for $5000 and not $1000, 0.1 lot used for $50000 or more.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.