What's new

General I need a profitable bot, any recommendations. Scalp, XAU.

Why Gold??? I find my bots do better on other assets then Gold. When trading Gold its always an up and down.

I need a profitable bot, any recommendations. Scalp, XAU
HAPPY GOLD EA. ET. Actually there's a lot of good ones, its just that the market is too volatile. Cant expect it to win all the time. I have a few. sometimes they do well. and sometimes not, try and see what works for you. Happy gold is one that has been in the market for a long time, proven track record. Google it

HAPPY GOLD EA. ET. Actually there's a lot of good ones, its just that the market is too volatile. Cant expect it to win all the time. I have a few. sometimes they do well. and sometimes not, try and see what works for you. Happy gold is one that has been in the market for a long time, proven track record. Google it
Dude, how long have you tested this EA? Can you tell me an average win rate?

Dude, how long have you tested this EA? Can you tell me an average win rate?
Go to myfxbook, search for it. Mxfxbook is like the benchmark for EA results. Any EA that has been validated by them is considered genuine.

I need a profitable bot, any recommendations. Scalp, XAU
Here you. This is free for you. Its not the best. But it gets the job done. Check out my other post. I have 3 results there

Attachments

• goldpro.PNG
    goldpro.PNG
    67.4 KB · Views: 5
Here you. This is free for you. Its not the best. But it gets the job done. Check out my other post. I have 3 results there
I wanted to post my own gold bot results but i cant find the bot. So if you really wanna make money, invest in something good. It will pay off quicker than you know. I bought a $100 bot recently, Paid back in full on first day. If u need help choosing, just hit me up. I know of a couple good gold bots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.