What's new

Hello guys I'm new here

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jinanasr

Hey guys I've been facing many difficulties in trading andd incurring huge losses . Can anyone explain me the right way of trading?

As a new trader, you should keep earning knowledge from various sources and stay action in forums to ask any question that you need to know. Try to select your trading broker carefully.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indicator is a custom technical indicator which can help traders automatically compute for . Traders can predetermine probable entry price levels, as well as project take profit and stop loss price levels. T

Forex trading is not easy, I realize many traders face difficulties how making a profit here, the key factor is the volatility market affected by emotions, when traders lose control, usually trade recklessly and blindly, besides mastering technical and fundamental analysis, also important to mastering psychology trading.

Try to build an effective strategy and test it a proper time on a demo account. When you are really coinfident, only then try it on a live account.

Big losses are usually traders being greedy or not using proper risk management. To minimize losses due to margin calls, it may be best to trade with a trading plan that includes position size, risk tolerance and profit targets built by market entry and exit according to the trading system.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.