What's new

EA Fxcore100 makes really 5% at week?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

maximilian98

Hello,
one of you allready tryd the Fxcore100 EA ? Someone on Telgram told me that makes 5 % at week. Found it on a website for 440 $... if its worth, then i will buy it.
thanks for help

Hello,
one of you allready tryd the Fxcore100 EA ? Someone on Telgram told me that makes 5 % at week. Found it on a website for 440 $... if its worth, then i will buy it.
thanks for help
Hi. Did you manage to get the EA? I would love to have it not the cracked version though.

I have traded Fxcore100 for 1½ year and have made a lot of money. It costantly make 5-10% monthly. It is important to have enough money in your account, otherwise it will be blown.

I got a huge loss when using this EA on the trend market.
Real Account, Lavarage 1:200 Default setting, Lot=0.01,H1, start from $2000.
Please be careful. !

Hello,
thanks for help
It will show consisten profits for some time but then in one day your whole account gets blown, so be careful!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.