What's new

Profitable EA Black Diamond Ea V8.00 - Cracked Version

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes
l.png

Black Diamond Special Ea V8.00 is awesome.
I am very much happy.
I bought Ea from the Original Vendor's website & I am using the Pro version.
It's recommended Bot for everyone, those who want trade with loe-risk.

Does it still works on latest Mt4 version? Current ver is 1420 and many EAs seems not compatible anymore.
Yeah, I have the latest MT4 platform, and I am using it with good profit.
But always recommended to use the Original EA & Latest version from the vendor.

There are so many settings missing. For the diamond series you need to have the indicator. The indicator identifies the trend and the EA will open trades according to the direction

Somebodey testet for longer time? Sounds good at first
I have tested it many times, and demo and even live account. Diamond is a EA you have to monitor. And, all these EAs that the majority say its good. Up to a certain extend.
When you come into contact with what is real good, then you will know the difference. Go through the mql website and look at those EAs. Really really good ones. Diamond is maybe just like from the dark series standard only. This past week i had the chance to try some of it. Spectacular. 1 EA i just put into a live account today. Didnt even test on demo. 500. Total at end of day, 650.
theres another one that said you can never lose. Tested on demo. really didnt lose . Take a look and give a like. The all famous FXStabilzer vs one of my mid and top tier

Attachments

• FXStabilzer.PNG
    FXStabilzer.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
  • yur.PNG
    yur.PNG
    20.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Anonymous.PNG
    Anonymous.PNG
    17.9 KB · Views: 7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.