What's new

Profitable EA Black diamond EA how does it work

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Try black diamond special ea V8.00
they have 3 types of versions..
first, I try for basic... then upgrade to much better pro... I hope in the future ill go for unlimited.
Alway use Original version of Ea, its recommended

Try black diamond special ea V8.00
they have 3 types of versions..
first, I try for basic... then upgrade to much better pro... I hope in the future ill go for unlimited.
Alway use Original version of Ea, its recommended
I have the pro. its nice and all, but its the same, mostly wins. but on bad days the losses will eat into your pockets. Just a little better than black diamond which i also have v4 and v5

Is the pro the best..? It sounds to easy.. I am thinking of test it
The best? if u mean out of the diamond series. I would say its almost the same. The pro is like smarter, choosing trades, so less trades. But the key word is like. Wins are nice,, losses are bigger.
i used it more when i got it. after a while its just another EA. It feels more like Brilliant pro. Just that day, i had a choice and i loaded black diamond instead. I like the option to trade multiples at one time. When the direction is right, get huge wins. It also chooses its entry based on the indicator.

The best? if u mean out of the diamond series. I would say its almost the same. The pro is like smarter, choosing trades, so less trades. But the key word is like. Wins are nice,, losses are bigger.
i used it more when i got it. after a while its just another EA. It feels more like Brilliant pro. Just that day, i had a choice and i loaded black diamond instead. I like the option to trade multiples at one time. When the direction is right, get huge wins. It also chooses its entry based on the indicator.
thank you for youre answer! Do you have maybe a better one?

thank you for youre answer! Do you have maybe a better one?
Of cos I do, only because Diamond is just mainstream ok. Check out my other posts. Results from various test there. But since you asked, I'll show my favorite. Like and subscribe

Attachments

• PerfectionGloryDays.PNG
    PerfectionGloryDays.PNG
    35.4 KB · Views: 4
Of cos I do, only because Diamond is just mainstream ok. Check out my other posts. Results from various test there. But since you asked, I'll show my favorite. Like and subscribe
what is this EA called? do you have a long history of the ea running on a myfxbook account perhaps?

Black Diamond Special Ea V8.00 pro version is an excellent system.
Recommended for those who wanna make a continuous profit.

I am using the Pro version & Its good for making money.
Also using the Pro version for the Prop Firm Challenge Ok hand

what is this EA called? do you have a long history of the ea running on a myfxbook account perhaps?
I havent gotten to naming it yet and it died. Thats the very 1st EA i made, Originally was called trend trader. But after seeing it winning 100% on almost any currency,
and time frame from M1 to H1 was gonna rename to perfection but Its broken now. Tough life

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.