What's new

Profitable EA ASSAR V10

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes
................................70 to 2million was it on live acc?..............................................
EA have to have a fast connection. VPS. Got some results, but could not get it to work fully. on real account.

It's purely scam guys as you can see it its a hegde ea that opena unlimited orders, and also try to check the lot sizes of myfxbook account its huge dude

the high-risk EA only opened operations in mid-April ... pending orders and none executed. the conservative Ea didn't even open orders ... I didn't understand! I thought to make millions with few dollars! hahahaha

I use vps demo icmarket blance 3000usd, London ss I run ea target 500usd , 15" -> done.
Test 2: Longdon - Newyork ss: 3000usd target 1000usd -> done
wtf???

I tried this EA but it opens the trades very rarely. Backtest shows good but forward test doesnt match withbacktest
I think this ea need stable spread (fix) and very fast and low latency vps to make good result

to bad its for mt5 and not mt4. :( but thats to good to be true 100 bucks 2 million in an hour. why even post it id be off on an island.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.