What's new

Anyone have Settings for "Life Changer EA"

3.10 star(s) 22 Votes
Mt5 unlimited edition
Thanks for sharing. May I kindly know where you get this MT5 version of Life Changer EA? Are there any differences or changes of MT5 version and MT4 version?
Furthermore, I wonder if anyone could or have added in a news filter for this EA, if so then it would be an improved version that could possibly further help to reduce risks of high impact news event:)

Be very careful with this advisor!!!
I used this EA on a live account and almost blew my account!!!
USDCAD gained almost 9000 points against the trend,
on NZDUSD gained 6000 points against the trend,
on EURUSD gained 7000 points against the trend !!!

Thanks for sharing. May I kindly know where you get this MT5 version of Life Changer EA? Are there any differences or changes of MT5 version and MT4 version?
Furthermore, I wonder if anyone could or have added in a news filter for this EA, if so then it would be an improved version that could possibly further help to reduce risks of high impact news event:)
got it somewhere circulated on internet, mt5 is multiple pairs backtestable so it should be helpful for you to manage risk, you can set to test 1 pair only to compare differences between mt4 and mt5 version logically they should be the same.

got it somewhere circulated on internet, mt5 is multiple pairs backtestable so it should be helpful for you to manage risk, you can set to test 1 pair only to compare differences between mt4 and mt5 version logically they should be the same.
I see. Noted with thanks:)

Be very careful with this advisor!!!
I used this EA on a live account and almost blew my account!!!
USDCAD gained almost 9000 points against the trend,
on NZDUSD gained 6000 points against the trend,
on EURUSD gained 7000 points against the trend !!!
Agreed with you on the risks of using this EA.

Mt5 unlimited edition
Correct me if I'm wrong, I think the original version is in MT4 version. Someone with coding skills might have taken the mq4 version of the EA to modify it and made a MT5 version of it and shared it online. Anyway, whatever version it is, as long as it works well for the users then it's fine. Thanks again for the sharing and I'm sure those who use MT5 platform would appreciate it very much:)

any configuration for 600usd account? I'm testing it on a demo and raising 0.01 lot for every 200usd and it's profiting about 40% in the week.

Can use for gold?
I tested it on gold, but it seems more profitable on other currencies, you can put gold together, I recommend setting every 200usd 0.01, gold setting and some currencies vary because of the points they move. It's hard to say the correct settings, because the market varies in fluidity, I use Atr to know the volatility.

Dear all,
Just for your info that I have just shared a new post (in another channel) sharing my own thoughts on Life Changer EA and also comes with the latest settings that I used recently for the EA test. For anyone interested, here's the link for you: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-191809

Ok that's all from me. Hope that helps. Wishing you all a very happy and blessed new year of 2023.

Regards,
cchong.
I will take a look

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.