What's new

What are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners

EURUSD with its high volatility and lowest spread is the best currency pair for everyone. Not only beginners.
EURUSD is a popular choice for beginners due to its liquidity and lower spreads. However, volatility can be a double-edged sword. While it offers more potential returns, it also amplifies risk. Do you think there are other factors, besides spreads and volatility, that beginning forex traders should consider when choosing a currency pair?

I like to trade calmer pairs. Therefore, I mainly trade EURUSD. And the spreads there are very small, which makes it possible to earn more in each transaction. But I don’t like to trade cross-pairs, which have increased volatility, they are very sharp with extensive movements in different directions, which does not make it possible to set small stop losses, unlike EURUSD, and such pairs have a large spread.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.