What's new

Time and Price Forecasting

hudahuda

A word on Geometric Trading: W.D. Gann and H. M. Gartley were two of the most successful traders of our time. Their discovery in the science of geometry in the markets is uncanny upon the forecasting of Time and Price reversals. General Guidelines: Those who care to join us & contribute you are welcome here. However, if you are going to post any charts on this thread, please briefly explain how you derived at your forecast so others may learn and not be confused. Trolls, Time Wasters, disruptors will be removed without notice. I have Zero tolerance for BS. This thread is here because I want to give the little guy the opportunity to become wealthy if he so wants it. I will guess only 1% or less that come to this thread will be serious enough about they're life and the direction it's going to make a change to it better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.