What's new

Strategy LET'S CREATE THE BEST FOREX SYSTEM USING ONLY 1 EMA.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FXMentalist

Hello,
As someone who has been involved in these markets for 26 years, one of the most common mistakes I see that leads to losses is searching for indicators that do not repaint. Just because an indicator doesn’t repaint does not mean it will guarantee profits, but it definitely reflects our illusion of making money without knowing anything. Therefore, confronting ourselves first will help prevent the dollars we will lose in the future. Then, in order to start winning, we need to UNDERSTAND. We need to know what we are dealing with, the dangers of leverage, the ferocity of funds, etc. A long article could be written, but this is not the sought-after "yes, you are right" message. It is the answer to the question: HOW TO WIN? I will try to explain and help using only translation. We will use one EMA. As someone who has been providing education for 15 years, I need a friend who has at least 5 years of forex experience, has used many EAs and indicators, and will focus on the topic with just a 2-3 week break. Too many participants will overwhelm those who check the page later and will distract them. For this reason, it would be more beneficial to share external questions and ideas after the topic is concluded. It would be more effective to discuss the topic in a chat-like manner with just one person. I will ask questions, and my friend will express their agreement and ideas. It should feel like a forex conversation between two people.
(I am not sure how to bypass the process of message approval by moderators in the forum. Therefore, messages may come with some delay.)

Trading using only one EMA, it seems this requires a stop loss distance that needs to be emphasized, maybe if use the EMA as dynamic support resistance, only one signal will appear in several trading days.

Hello,
As someone who has been involved in these markets for 26 years, one of the most common mistakes I see that leads to losses is searching for indicators that do not repaint. Just because an indicator doesn’t repaint does not mean it will guarantee profits, but it definitely reflects our illusion of making money without knowing anything. Therefore, confronting ourselves first will help prevent the dollars we will lose in the future. Then, in order to start winning, we need to UNDERSTAND. We need to know what we are dealing with, the dangers of leverage, the ferocity of funds, etc. A long article could be written, but this is not the sought-after "yes, you are right" message. It is the answer to the question: HOW TO WIN? I will try to explain and help using only translation. We will use one EMA. As someone who has been providing education for 15 years, I need a friend who has at least 5 years of forex experience, has used many EAs and indicators, and will focus on the topic with just a 2-3 week break. Too many participants will overwhelm those who check the page later and will distract them. For this reason, it would be more beneficial to share external questions and ideas after the topic is concluded. It would be more effective to discuss the topic in a chat-like manner with just one person. I will ask questions, and my friend will express their agreement and ideas. It should feel like a forex conversation between two people.
(I am not sure how to bypass the process of message approval by moderators in the forum. Therefore, messages may come with some delay.)
Use a 21 EMA on a M5. buy sell when price crosses line. Its risky business

Use a 21 EMA on a M5. buy sell when price crosses line. Its risky business
MA crosses is a simple trading system, some scalping traders might use this setup on small timeframes like M5 to look for entries, stop loss, and target profit required.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.